Sunday, June 28, 2009

EEEEUUUUWWW!

So I'm on the subway and notice something on my shoe. Thinking it's a bit of paper, I went to pull it off, only to discover that it is actually a band-aid, which is now sticking to my hand....which i'm trying to fling off (quite unsuccessfully) while trying not to loudly squeal "eeuuwww! eeeuuuww!!!"

finally managed to get it off my hand, not even caring that it's on the floor (and will probably end up back on my shoe), wondering if I have anything to clean my hands. as i'm rifling through my bag with my non-band-aid attacked hand, I look up to see a lady holding out anti-bacterial gel (with a slightly disgusted-why-did-you-even-touch-it-in-the-first-place look on her face).

ahhh...to my anti-bacterial savior: thank you! thank you! thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See - there really are friendly people living in New York! TUJ